- "Zenne Dancer" is planned for several days in Turkish cinema. The film is based on a...
- A Ugandan gay activist who wrote a New York Times op-ed piece in December, speaking...
- Kerry Wairimu Belchambers is no ordinary author; she has several firsts under her bel...
- Spanish gays and lesbians are uniting to build Spain's first homosexual retirement...
- "I would like to start off with a number of humble thank-yous. Thank you all for the ...
Remarks by Maurice Tomlinson: After Receiving the Inaugural ‘David Kato Vision and Voice Award’
"I would like to start off with a number of humble thank-yous. Thank you all for the tremendous honour bestowed on me this evening. Thank you to the International Planned Parenthood Federation for the vision in establishing and creating this Award. (Thank you Kevin for planting the seed a little over a year ago to the day!)
BY WOTHAYA JANE Eldoret North Member of Parliament, William Ruto recently announced his intentions to campaign for the presidency on the platform of upholding family values.Read More...
Pekka Haavisto, the openly gay candidate in Finland’s presidential race, has come second in the first round of voting. Haavisto, 53, is standing for the Green League. Receiving 18.8% of the vote, he finished behind Sauli Niinistö of the National Coalition Party,...Read More...
The US deputy Secretary of State Ambassador William Burns, is leading a high profile delegation to Uganda on Friday to discuss human rights with Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni. The delegation is also understood to deliberate on a range of bilateral issues,...Read More...
- Family values don’t supersede rights of Kenyan gays
- Gay presidential candidate through first-round Finnish vote
- US government team to discuss human rights with Uganda’s Museveni
Human Rights Law and the LGBTI Community in Kenya
This book, attempts to explain in very simple and clear terms, what the LGBTI rights are. That these Rights are neither Special Rights, nor are they New Rights. Indeed when in 1996, some 20 leading Human Rights lawyers sat in the city of Yogyakarta – Indonesia,...Read More...
Gay Kenya Newsletter
Membership & Inquiries
Membership & Inquiries Benefits of Membership While GKT remains primarily a Human Rights Advocacy group, it is also a membership group and offers services only for its membership. These include: Participating in our Advocacy activities While frontline...Read More...
- Human Rights Law and the LGBTI Community in Kenya
- Gay Kenya Newsletter
- Membership & Inquiries
Remarks by Maurice Tomlinson: After Receiving the Inaugural ‘David Kato Vision and Voice Award’ "I would like to start off with a number of humble thank-yous. Thank...
Michel Kazatchkine, head of the Global Fund Against AIDS, Resigns Executive Director of the Global Fund against AIDS, Tuberculosis...
( 20 )
Allow Me to be the Devil's Advocate...This One Time
( 5 )
TransForm the World
TransForm the World
( 4 )